- Features and Advantages
- Technical Specification
Over the years we have seen garment factories create the most amazing, intricate and inventive ways in order to overcome shrinkage problems. However nearly all of them involve a lot of space, lost time and labour – and do not quite solve the problem.
With the increasing use of elastomeric and Lycra fabrics in all sectors of apparel and textile industries the C-TEX RM Relaxing Machine was developed to provide optimum handling and utilisation of tension sensitive fabric.
The c-tex relaxing machine gives you rolls with consistent tension that can be spread immediately on automated spreading machines, saving time and space whilst also reducing out of tolerance cut parts and re-working.
- Roll to roll process so that material can be used by an automated spreading machine
- 2 stages of fabric relaxation: last-loop and air floatation
- Edge control for increasing productivity of spreading machines
- Automatic width monitoring at 20 times per second for optimising markers and nests
- Length measurement by calibrated pressure adjustable digital output measuring wheel
- Automated collection of data for use by management for cutting room planning
|Speed||0 to 60 metres/min||0 to 65 yards/min|
|Fabric width||2500mm||98 inches|
|Overall width||3800mm||149 inches|
|Overall machine height||1600mm||63 inches|
|Overall machine depth||1800mm||71 inches|
|Standard roll diameter||450mm (larger on request)||18 inches|
|Standard roll weight||80KG (heavier on request)||176 lb|
|Electrical requirements||240v, 50Hz (single phase)||110v, 60Hz|